Sunday, August 12, 2012

New things

   There is a new post in animal jam blog click on it to see it! It is about the temple of zio where you sleep and you see phantoms! They say it is a mystery.. i have more free time in the weekend now since my school starts tomorrow!  I am going to middle school so i could have free time in the weekend or not :p
                         Anyway there is a new item on sale in the summer carnival. It cost about 15,000 tokens A LOT TO PLAY GAMES! click on it to see it! I can't get one but it looks so cool! But it is for members only!
                                    JAM ON JAMMERS! see you next time!!!!

Welcome to thcool's blog of animal jam

i am the creator of this blog i am owner of the blog and a member of animal jam city. I wrote this blog so you can understand whats is going on in jamma and whats new so please enjoy my blog!!!