Sunday, August 12, 2012

WOW! So much views!

So MANY views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy if we get to 100 or MORE than we will have A party in my den ALL DAY! It is unlock if i have 100 viewers! And A CONTEST!!!!  don't know the contest Yet. So YOU guys PICK IT FOR ME! ^.^ i will have a poll for the contest! The winner will get a ANYTHING THEY WANT IN JAMMA FURNITURE SHOP!!!!!!!!! 2nd and 3rd will get an item i don't know the item though. So i will give you clothe or den item (no rares sorry!)! KEEP UP THE VIEWS!!!!!!!! I will post what day it will be,time and server!!!!! Comment! JAM ON!!!!!!

Welcome to thcool's blog of animal jam

i am the creator of this blog i am owner of the blog and a member of animal jam city. I wrote this blog so you can understand whats is going on in jamma and whats new so please enjoy my blog!!!