Friday, August 17, 2012

WE MADE IT TO 100!!!!!

Hey! GUESS what we made it 100 views!!!!  So i promise a contest but i cant do it i don't have a enough gems! BUT... WE STILL HAVE A PARTY! It is a summer fun party! here is the information!


                                       Server: Congo

                                       Where: My den! (thcool)

                                       time: All day!

                                      When: August 25

                                       i will probably will not be there all day!

                                      But enjoy i will unlock my den in the morning!  And if the server full than go to a different server  then go to my den!      


           SEE YOU THERE!  

Welcome to thcool's blog of animal jam

i am the creator of this blog i am owner of the blog and a member of animal jam city. I wrote this blog so you can understand whats is going on in jamma and whats new so please enjoy my blog!!!