Thursday, August 9, 2012

sorry for the late post or break :P

my fox!
okay here is the story people...... Okay one day my brother log me off (7 yr old kid) and i forgotten my password D: i know right it took me a long time to recover it. but i got it back than it say it was the wrong password i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol any way i got my password back so now i can start blogging  YAY! look at my new fox ( i have 3 so i post one of them) i will start blogging tomorrow and fix my blog! so it looks BRAND NEW!!!!! if you want to be a member in my blog you can email me in thcool101@gmail.com and i will check it out! Later peeps!

Welcome to thcool's blog of animal jam

i am the creator of this blog i am owner of the blog and a member of animal jam city. I wrote this blog so you can understand whats is going on in jamma and whats new so please enjoy my blog!!!